PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Secret Escapes Ltd, 29-35 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 8JF.
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 21 or over.
3. Employees of Secret Escapes and Karen Millen or their affiliated companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this Prize Draw, all Participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
THE PRIZE DRAW
5. To enter this Prize Draw, Participants are asked to fill out their full name and email between 21/02/2016 7.00 am (“Entry Date”) and 07/03/2016 11.59 pm (“Close Date”).
6. No purchase is necessary; it is free to enter this Prize Draw.
7. One additional entry will be provided when the entrant shares the competition.
8. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the Closing Date will not be eligible to win.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
9. To enter this Draw, Participants must fill in the form on the Prize Draw Page at the Promoter’s web-site, providing the information about their name and e-mail address.
10. All entries must be received between the Entry Date and the Close Date (UK time).
PRIZE DRAW REQUIREMENTS
11. Participants agree to be contacted by the Promoter for the purposes of administrating the Prize Draw.
12. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which otherwise do not meet the requirements.
13. The prize a) Hotel stay b) £500 Karen Millen Gift Card.
a. The stay will be based on two people sharing a deluxe guestroom for one night at Hotel Cafe Royal, with use of the spa facilities, one treatment per person, a cocktail each upon arrival and breakfast. All other expenses during the trip must be covered by the prize winner. The prize is subject to availability and will exclude peak periods including: Easter, Christmas, New Year, and bank holidays. The stay must be taken by the 19th February 2017.
Once activated, the Gift Card is redeemable for full or part payment of products on the website www.karenmillen.com by entering the card number and the PIN number beneath the scratch off PIN panel, and in stand alone stores, within the UKand ROI upon presentation. Gift Cards may not be used in Concessions (with the exception of Clerys).
Gift Cards may only be used in UK and ROI stand alone stores, Clerys concessions, the Factory Outlets and for online purchases. Sterling Gift Cards may only be used in stand alone stores within the UK and for online purchases.
Gift Cards cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or vouchers, or be used to settle any outstanding Karen Millen account card.
Please treat your Gift Card as cash, Karen Millen cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards and cannot be replaced.
The minimum amount to activate or top up a Gift Card is £1, or in the case of Gift Cards issued for use in the ROI €1 and the maximum card limit is £1000, or in the case of Gift Cards issued for use in the ROI €1000. Gift cards can be topped up at any till point in any stand alone store by informing the sales advisor of the amount to be added. Gift Cards are not for resale.
Your Gift Card balance may be checked in store, online at www.karenmillen.com or by emailing customer services.
All refunds of goods or services purchased with your Gift Card will be made in accordance with Karen Millen refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have made a mistake on your order, please email customer services and they will do their best to rectify the problem.
Gift Cards expire 2 years from its last use. Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and any such change will be effective once included in the text of the terms and conditions published on www.karenmillen.com in relation to gift cards. You should check the terms and conditions posted on www.karenmillen.com periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
14. In the event of circumstances beyond our control the promoter is not responsible for delays in travel.
15. Promoter reserves the right to publish name, town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the Draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Promoter at time of being notified that they have won.
16. The Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prizes on offer. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. The winner must claim the Prize no later than 30 days after the winner has been informed.
18. If the winner rejects or fails to claim the Prize on time in accordance with the clause 17 the Prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of the Promoter.
19. The winner will be drawn at random by Secret Escapes from all submissions received between the Entry Date and the Close Date.
20. The winner will be contacted via a direct message from firstname.lastname@example.org to the winner’s e-mail address.
21. Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw.
22. Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
23. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Directors of Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.